Looking for 2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
It’s the final event before the US Open, and TPC Southwind in Memphis is playing host to the FedEx St. Jude Classic for the final time before this site becomes host to a new World Golf Championships event next August. Very top-heavy field here, including Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka, Phil Mickelson and two-time defending champion Daniel Berger.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that’s in addition to access to a slew of tools, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends. You can try GNN Plus for 72 hours for $3!
2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Brooks Koepka — Koepka has a really good chance of agen piala dunia winning the US Open next week. He has been on fire since that third round at The Players.
2. Dustin Johnson — DJ just casually finishes in the top-17 in every start this season, and we kinda forget about him.
3. Phil Mickelson — Mickelson is enjoying his greatest season putting in the strokes gained era. Plays well here, and I like him here better than Shinnecock because of the pressure he puts on himself now in majors knowing the clock is ticking.
4. Daniel Berger — The two-time defending champion was downright mediocre in May, but he’s enjoyed an otherwise solid season. Obviously a horse-for-course play.
5. Tony Finau — Just been a great year for Finau, and he finished T-13 at Memorial. He can absolutely demolish this golf course with his length.
6. Henrik Stenson — Like Finau, T-13 at Memorial, a place he likes. Stenson’s game is still very good tee to green. His putting is even pretty good. Deep rough can be a problem, though.
7. Joaquin Niemann — Maybe we’re hyping this kid too much, but he earned Special Temporary Membership in basically no time at all. He’s handled everything perfectly since turning pro.
8. Charles Howell III — We need a man making cuts and posting high finishes, and that’s CH3. Playing great this year, just grinding away.
9. Peter Uihlein — Gotta catch Uihlein at the right time, and I’d say T5-T21-T5 in his last three starts is just about right.
10. Charl Schwartzel — Runs hot and cold, and he missed the cut at Memorial, which was disappointing given his past there. Still a class player this week in a weak field.
My primary DraftKings lineup WILL POST TUESDAY AFTER FIELD SETTLES
- For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic DraftKings advice!